Friday, December 5, 2008

4 MINUTE UPDATE

I only have a few minutes left on break so I thought I'd just post for the sake of posting. I can't believe it is already December 5!! November just disappeared! Our Thanksgiving was quite nice. We had a delicious vegetarian feast--if you're a vegger I highly recommend the Quorn Turk'y Roaster. It was very tasty and I even had the leftovers I was so jealous of last year! We are still working lots and just plugging away. We would love to find a job closer to my home so if you hear of someone needing a fabulous chef let me know!

November was crazy! I got to spend some time with my Mommy and baby nephew. Two of my best good girl friends are pregnant (and due a day apart), and another dear friend gave birth to a beautiful girl. The Baby is perfect but mommy Kylie has had some health complications so please keep her in your prayers. Ok Break is over! Sorry to jabber and dash--call me if you miss em that much!

No comments: