Thursday, September 17, 2009

Then Again...Maybe Not

*EDIT* I don't know how that sentence got moved up in the paragraph but it's now fixed and will hopefully make a bit more sense.**

I thought I'd get on here and post and everything would flow. But nothing is coming out right. I'm not in the right frame of mind for blogging....or much else for that matter. I feel jaded and I don't like blogging my naval for all to inspect.

However, it is official. After living in Kansas for 6 months, I have a job. I've been temping this summer with the same project management company as this spring. I left for two days for our anniversary and the office exploded. I made myself indispensable (hooray?) So they have bought out my contract and I am now a Murray Company employee. Maybe now I'll get a work email and a contract manager log in other than Temp? i will also be nannying part time for a couple in the ward. She's a vet so starting next week I will have 3 girls (3yrs, 18months, and 7 weeks) for 15 hours a week. I'm excited....and a littletrepidatious. Maybe it will get rid of my baby hunger. (*cough*doubt it*cough*)

So there is good news in our world right now. Sometimes its hard to see the roses for the thorns.

Now is the time I would typically vow to be better at posting and set some imaginary deadline for my next foray into informative, cheery ranting. But I know its not likely that I will get back to that point soon enough. So please excuse my hiatus from the blogging world. I will post again eventually.....probably.

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

you're almost as bad as I am to not blog! haha jk.
yeah i'm baby hungry for you too! freak when are you two going to make a baby eh? ;) luv ya woman! miss ya tonz! xoxo

Jenny said...

Hey girl! Miss you lots. I want you to come back and visit.

whitney said...

I stumbled across your blog...hope you don't mind. yay! for getting a job! It's always nice to be indispensable...sorta ;)