Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Pink Valentine's Day!

So I kinda forget about this....mostly because I've been trying to get all my ducks in a row with my projects and such. But here we are!

Things have been crazy but good. After the events of the previous post and my slight mental breakdown we all took a deep breath and kept going. I started class and, other than some small discipline issues. we were all okay. I've decided that since I'm basically a substitute teacher to them at this point, that's why they don't want to be good. The ones that haven't done any classes at the school before love me...they don't always know when to stop talking...I think once everyone gets used to me and my ways it'll be a lot more fun and much easier to get our work done.

My room is dry. They had to remove the padding that had disintegrated from the flood and while I am at Brittany's next week puppy-sitting they're going to replace it. Plus I get to cuddle with my niece dogs and hang out on their monsterSac (a knock off of a love sac).

Johnny and I had our first Valentine's Day celebration yesterday. I know that the actual Holiday is tomorrow but , of course, the man's gotta work. So we went to Faustina and had a very nice dinner...I felt bad cause it was pretty pricey but it was so good and just overall a nice dinner. We went over to the gateway to see Juno and since we had a little less than an hour before it started we walked over to the little arcade to play around. The first game we played was Deal or No Deal and won 1000 tickets! lol We were such dorks and it was so much fun...we even did the good old photo booth. We used our tickets to get snacks for the movie so it all worked out! Aww good times. I kind of love him....and i get to eat my leftovers for dinner tonight! :D

I have class again tonight and we're going to do some improv so we'll see if we can keep their attention a little longer. Off I go!

No comments: