Thursday, June 5, 2008

Transition

So I'm in our new apartment. It's so big and I have nothing to fill it with. We get to paint and I finally get to pick out the color I want the rooms to be and have someone else pay for it! Hooray! We got a kitchen table...its an octagon which I think is pretty sweet. We found it on Craigslist for 40 bucks! We don't have any chairs for ti yet....but we have a table!! My bed is still sitting under a tarp in Johnny's backyard. We're planning on getting a bed so we just need to move the mattress over to my place so I have something to sleep on. I slept on blankets on the floor last night. Luckily we have nicely padded carpet so it really wasn't too bad. We're trying to get settled and find furniture, and juggle our budget, so it can get a little stressful but we're really coming together as a couple. Johnny has been so cute about "our place." We were at the store tuesday night getting some necessities and he got really sad looking all of a sudden and just kept saying "I hate this."...."I hate this" I couldn't figure it out....finally he told me he was bummed cause he couldn't move in with me into our place yet. It was really cute. I really kind of love him.

In other news: My little brother Evan came home last night from his mission in Africa. I'm kind of excited to have him at my wedding! And I'm excited for him to help me with my french (it has suffered greatly in the 4 years since I went to France)....now I just have to get him to be nice enough to slow down and not make fun of my non African Accent. Johnny and I still have his TV so I have a bargaining chip!

OH! And my sister Brittany is having a boy, Tristan Nelson Coons!

Otherwise not really too much going on. Just getting busy trying to set up my home for my husband...63 Days!!! <3

No comments: