Friday, May 30, 2008

1 Move Down 2 To go!

OK. So we signed a lease on our apartment tuesday, and I move in this coming Tuesday. We are going to be living at 2263 South 800 East #3 in Sugarhouse, Utah. It's the two bedroom one we looked at last week that doesn't have washer dryer hookups. Johnny looked at the other place but it is OLD and has original windows and wiring so utilities would be beastly high and He decided he'd rather pay low utilities (gas was only 50dollars at it's highest this winter) and pay for his laundry. We're still hoping that we'll be able to get washer dryer hookups put in. I'm so excited to just get in there and be in our first home. Granted it will be pretty empty for a while since I have basically No furniture but it will still be nice. I'm basically done in my house. Johnny came over last night at 9 to find me lost and unmotivated. So we finished packing up my room, he helped me carry out my bed frame and television and we loaded up both of our cars and took it all over to his house around midnight. Tonight after work I have to: Pack up my dishes, put the last dozen bags/boxes in my car, finish cleaning and vacuuming and head over to my sister's in West Jordan (oh! and try not to annoy the pregnant woman!)

We got our invitations on Wednesday and I couldn't stop looking at them! They're awful cute! We don't have our engagement photos yet so they aren't ready to be stuffed or sent yet....but they will be awesome! :D

Unfortunately no matter how cute my invitations are there are certain members of my family that will be declining. I found out on sunday and I am rather offended. ESPECIALLY because the reason they gave for being unable to attend. Not that they've actually said anything to me or my mother...oh well. Its still gonna be a rockin' party!

10 Weeks from Today!! :D is everyone excited?!!?

No comments: