Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! My Johnny Ray had to work so our Easter was rather unremarkable- celebration wise. Of course I am so grateful for the reminder of our Savior's resurrection and the blessing that the Atonement has been in my life. When I say unremarkable I mean no big dinner, no eggs or baskets or chocolate (probably all good things)-no family gathering. I called my mom and was confused at first as to why she was making a pie.

In other news: There's really no other news. I did a temp assignment at a construction project management company for 3 days last week. Still no job. A couple more interviews, lots more resumes, and a bucket of stress. We have been very blessed that Johnny has had some overtime and we've had money for food and gas and have been able to pay our bills. We're hoping that by this time next month Johnny's car payments will be straightened out and that will relieve a lot of the financial stress. (NEVER do business with Nuvell- they are EVIL!) I did two interviews with a real estate appraisal office and thought things went very well but I ever heard from them again. I have an interview with For Rent Magazine on Wednesday. Johnny says we're okay and I don't need to stress, but I'm not buying it.

I feel silly posting essentially the same thing so I haven't been posting. But I check my subscriptions and for the first time since I can remember, there was no post from Jenny H. I had a little bit of withdrawal and thought I should post so that I can nag her for not posting and entertaining me in my cabin fever extravaganza.

Today's To Do List:
Shower--woohoo!
Find recycling place--recycle
Buy Brown Sugar, Garlic and Ginger
Bring Timecard in to temp office
Get Monday Free Redbox--yay!
Send out more Resumes--fingers crossed
Call Event Planner for Job Opportunities
Make Sweet & Sour Veggie Chicken--we'll see
Watch Monday Free Redbox with Hubby.
Hope not to go crazy.

I'm off to cross out number one--at noon. Sad. Hope you all have an eventful Monday!

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

rebox does free monday movie night??

twhalliday said...

ya think you have no money for anything but gas food and bills.you just wait til you have kids.. ha ha but the joy they are to have. :)

Jenny said...

You are such a sweetheart :) It seems like I have one thing after another in the morning lately, and that's my prime posting time! I'm happy to see you updating your blog too. Job hunts are frustrating. I'm still trying to find a good fit for me. Blah. Hopefully we'll both find something soon. Love you bunches!