Monday, March 22, 2010

New Take On Life!

Happy 2010! I really did start a post in January, and thought about continuing it several times after that but just could not bring myself to make all the changes I needed to. But here I am! Most of you are aware of what's goin on in my world by this time. If not, the new look and the previous post should give you some insight. If you're still not sure, thank I'm not quite sure what to tell you.

I have officially been in Kansas for a full year. It is amazing how much the world can change in one little year. Other than the state I live in, I can't think of a single thing in my life that hasn't changed this year. For the most part I'm good and am able to stay positive and look forward to the new things in my life. There are those days when I'm not so good and I get knocked back a notch or two. Some of those days I let myself stay in bed, some days I make myself get out and work on something.

I know there is a plan for my life that will, in the end, lead to the most extreme happiness I can imagine. I'm looking forward to that day!

4 comments:

colby said...

love you girly!

Jenny said...

Hey girl! So glad to see you blogging. Sending lots of love your way!

mr & mrs O. said...

So proud of you woman, i love you and here anytime you want or need to talk :D xoxo

whitney said...

Goodness, you have gone through a lot of changes in the last year, haven't you? More then anyone else I know, I think. I'm sure the future will bring nothing but happiness, you definitely deserve it. huge (((hugs)))!

ps-I'm only a phone call away if you're ever in need of a girls night or whatever!