Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh Happy Day....

You know you wanna sing the song...sing it loud and proud!!! I just got off the phone with the director of financial aid at the U and they are pulling my account out of collections!!!! What does this mean: it means that they remove the $1600 + fees that were added to my tuition. It also means that with the same loan I can pay them, pay off my credit card, and my $700+ taxes and still be paying less a month than I already am. It ALSO means that I can get back to school in the fall and FINALLY finish this degree up!! I can not begin to tell you the HUGE sigh of relief I have already begun to breathe.

On another, non-scholastic note: My mom found some GREAT deals on wedding stuff last night! She found a bunch of bright colored, high gloss little buckets with daisy cut-outs around the top that we're just going to fill with a little bit of sand and a bunch of white daisies. They were $2-4 dollars a pop. And she found some bright paper lanterns for the dance floor for a remarkably low price of 2 dolla' THANK YOU HOBBY LOBBY POST-EASTER SALE!!

Also I finally got my New York City Ballet Work-out DVD...and my bum has been kicked! But in the best way possible! My legs were a little tired by the end but I wasn't hurting...just sweating and panting (LOL) but by the time I walked downstairs to my room (a whole 5 minutes) I was feeling it. And I'm still feeling it. I only feel it in my abs when I laugh but my legs are burning and I can feel it in my shoulders and back. Woohoo dance...I'm trying the second workout tonight. I hope I can walk in the morning!!

No comments: