Saturday, March 22, 2008

...Thanks for Voting!

But I actually went with another dress. Mom and I went to a place called FairyGodmother's Bridal that a lady runs from her home and found a dress that is similar to the princess but is different and unique in its own way. It's been discontinued so NO ONE will have this dress ever again! BWAHAHA! It's actually a little too small in the bustal region but we're getting laces put in so it will lace up the back and I can have my pink bow at the bottom! I am so glad my mommy got to come see me--oh and get this! After all the dilemma because she liked the queen dress she told me "after thinking about it I think the Princess one would be better for you too" I think the price tag was a little scary...and it certainly was. But I found one just as beautiful and unique and flattering and sparkly and lacey and for A LOT less money! And it has a hoop in stead of tons of tool as a petticoat so it's still poofy and full but without being quite so miserably hot. But I haven't decided if I should put the pictures up on here...or just make you come to my wedding to be surprised. I'll ponder that. You go ponder other things. Later lovelies!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I want to seeeeeeee!!

Brittany said...

Make everyone wait! ;) Especially just in case Johnny gets curious and decides to look on here!