Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hooray For You!

Hooray for me! After three days on sabbatical I finally acted like a girl and put some of the good old rouge on. (Granted I still didn't really do my hair and I'm in jeans and a sweatshirt).

My Mommy will be here tomorrow night!! I'm so excited!! We get to do real wedding stuff like go to our venue and go dress shopping and meet with our florist and yeah ...so YAY! Plus she gets to go with Brittany to their first ultrasound with the new baby. She gets in Sunday night and leaves Saturday morning. I know its going to go by so fast and sadness abounds at that...but still she's gonna be here! I'm kind of exited....like REALLY excited!! I've never been a "homebody" or a real Mama's girl until I moved out here to Utah and I only get to see her for a couple days at a time. And its been really difficult planning a wedding without her here. Tuesday is going to be hectic cause it's the only day we have with Johnny so we're going out to the venue and we may be going done to look at a house....OMG I'll tell ya that story next.....and then he's going to take a nap because his work that morning is going to be crazy and mommy and I are meeting with my florist and then we're all (along with Brittany and Chad) going to dinner somewhere. Oh and mom is going to the ultrasound that morning so he'll be glad to sleep in on wednesday I think.

SO I think I may have found Johnny's and My first home!! Its amazing and perfect and when I found it I just had that feeling...ya know the "this is my house" feeling. I don't want to curse it though, and I would definitely be very happy in some of the other places we're going to look at but its a townhouse right along little cottonwood creek and they're asking 40K less than its value because they have to sell it IMMEDIATELY.

And you want a "just goes to show our church is like way truer" moment? I had been bad about paying my tithing cause I've been barely scraping by lately but decided last week I had to be better and put that first priority. So I paid it on Sunday and just prayed that I would have enough from my paycheck to cover my bills. It was gonna be close. But Thursday I ended up babysitting for my boss and made a sweet 20 for playing with her baby (BEST JOB EVER!) and all my bills have come through and I still have a few bucks left. And then Friday...on the high of realizing the immediate blessings of obeying commandments I found this house. I don't know for sure that we will get it....but its definite proof that my needs and concerns are known and addressed.

So to sum up: 1000 points of light....wouldn't be prudent....I still want a baby....I hope and pray we get this townhome....and Pay your tithing!

Hooray for you! Have a good day!

2 comments:

Kylie Walker said...

EEEE! Yes it does! not for a long time, like Nov, so I know I am still in the iffy stage, but i am still super duper excited! It's very hard to hold in!

Jenny said...

Your blog is so fun! I can just picture you narrating because the whole thing sounds EXACTLY like you. I'm excited to have a new blog buddy :) Much love!
dannyandjenny.blogspot.com