Sunday, April 4, 2010

Damn My Morals!

Oh the life of a pretend TV Star! The plot thickens as our heroine faces, yet another, something new and unexpected in her life.

I don't know if it was sheer happenstance, a test, or a reminder of what I want and need in my life. Maybe it was a bit of all three: a chance meeting that tested my strength and morals and eventually reaffirmed what it is I need. Or maybe it was something else I needed: a reminder that someone finds me attractive and desirable given the recent news that I have been replaced.

I stuck to my guns....after a week or so....and said NO. I know a lot of people probably think its too soon for me to have this drama (myself included sometimes). But my would this show be boring without a hot guest star to spice things up a bit?

2 comments:

whitney said...

You make me laugh. Don't worry, I'm sure there's loads of young desirables who share the sentiments of your hot guest star.

Jennae said...

My interest is peeked! I want to know more about this saga.