Thursday, September 25, 2008

Karate Chop

I've been saying it for a year: after the wedding, I'm cutting my hair! So tuesday my lovely blue bridesmaid Jannali took care of the mess that was my hair and left me with this lovely 'do. I gave her two rules: Shorter and cute....and a sub rule of nothing that would make my face look fat.
I had gotten to the point where it was put in a low bun everyday cause it took long to do anything with and my ends were not cute... It's shorter than I expected but I love it! Especially curly cause now that all the weight is gone my natural curl comes out so much better. I'm still getting used to it....Johnny is getting used to it even more so. Granted I did kind of spring it on him. He's a good husband for telling me he liked it and thinks its cute even though I know he liked my long hair.


Homemaking news: We finally have a microwave!!! After 3 months I can re-heat leftovers without the stove or oven. As we were leaving the store Johnny said it had been nice not having a microwave...I would have responded but I was too busy weeping for joy over our new appliance. Until last night: I took the microwave for her maiden voyage of two-minute reheat of lasagna...with 30seconds left the stupid thing died. Johnny took it back to the store while I was at my softball game and was told that he had just returned the third of that microwave for that shift. So we just got a refund and bought something else at another store. It has so far lasted through4 hotdogs...so I think it just might work!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha Oh good heavens! Our hair is pretty much the same cut now! I just got mine cut on Saturday!

jes may said...

your hair cut is really cute! From looking at the pictures- I just have to say, I love it on you!

& congrats on the microwave. :)

Kylie Walker said...

I love your hair! It looks really cute on you! Congrats on the microwave, I can't imagine functioning without one