Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Pop!

Last night was Jim and Kathy's 32nd Anniversary! Johnny and I are broke so we just decided to make a tasty dinner to celebrate. Our little nephew, Preston, wanted to do the fancy napkins so those were all his! He also set the table to make it look nice with the "two bowls on the ends and the platter in the middle." I tried to get a picture of the happy couple but they weren't having it. So Happy Anniversary Mom & Pop Velasquez...and Happy "15th" Birthday Kathy! When we got to the house Kathy had decided to move their family room all around (including the big projection TV) so that was some excitement to start the night off. I found out where Johnny got his argument style: he got BOTH of his parents tactics....Oy!
We took these pictures while making dinner. I'm totally bummed that the first was fuzzy cause it is MUCH better than the second. But Johnny is giggling in the second and very cute so you get both! His g's are hanging out a bit...I think his wardrobe was sluttier than mine! HA!
We have been so so busy at work today and its wearing me down...going home to watch movies and eat popcorn!! Hopefully the New Yorker will be slow tonight so I won't be doing so alone.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Eh guys are allowed to show the collar and no one cares. Us girls get screwed when it comes to g's!

Jenny said...

Halley, you are a joy. I love your posts. Also the above comment sent me to your sister's blog, and I ended up reading that for quite some time. She is a joy too. You guys remind me so much of each other.