Thursday, September 11, 2008

NOklahoma

So they filled Johnny's position at the resort in Oklahoma on Monday. He had the HR department take his resume over to the chef anyway to see if they could use him in some other facet but we haven't heard anything. We are a little bummed but it has definitely opened our eyes. We have realized that we are a little more ready and wanting to move than we thought. We've started looking at other jobs but we are taking our time. I told my boss that we were starting to look. I didn't want to spring my notice on her when we finally find something. We've had people giving notice left and right around here and so I promised it wouldn't be before the middle of October. She told me that that was the reason I didn't get the promotion in August. She was afraid that 3 months after training me in the position of executive secretary that I would be running off the midwest. Its funny that not getting the promotion has made me want to move a little sooner...I think I'm finally starting to get a little burned out. Everything is catching up with me and my body so I think I will go home and nap and everything will be better in the morning.

No comments: