Monday, September 1, 2008

Rain Rain Come and Stay!

I absolutely LOVE the rain. Most especially thunderstorms. I think thunderstorms may just be what I miss most about Missouri. Missouri has the BEST freaking thunderstorms!

Yesterday was probably the best Sunday Johnny and I have had for a while. We were a little late to church (we're still adjusting to the 9:00am time) but we had our records read into the ward and got to see a baby blessing. I think baby blessings are my favorite! We came home and had an awesome brunch. I kind of snarfed a few of the pancakes but I ate those ones so it was okay. Then we both laid down and took about a 6 hour nap. I can't tell you how much I have been needing sleep lately. We got up and had dinner, watched a movie, and went back to bed. Sleep is good!!

I had to work today so I left the hubby with a honey-do list including laundry and caulking the kitchen baseboards in the upstairs apartment. It has been pretty slow because of the holiday and I am not complaining. It stopped raining for a bit but I hope it picks back up so I have another night of snuggles and movies.

I love the rain!!

No comments: